Marketing Manager with focus on Demand Generation
At Northfork we are spearheading the technical development of the grocery industry, working with the biggest retailers and publishers in the world.
Our vision is ‘that all recipes in the world will be shoppable”, with a perfect result every time. We obsess about the meals that inspire us throughout the internet, how we plan our shopping trips online or to a store, how we shop, cook and comment on the food experience.
Northfork is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing, hybrid Swedish team with placement at our Stockholm Head Office. Our company has major retailer and publishers as customers and is now looking to scale our digital marketing and lead generation efforts. This opportunity is perfect for an entrepreneurial minded individual who has a proven track record of formulating and executing marketing demand generation strategies for B2B SaaS products.
If you want to be on the front lines of a rapidly changing grocery industry and a growing SaaS company, please apply!
As the first member of the marketing function, you’ll take on full ownership and responsibility for developing and executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy. This includes creating and executing all digital marketing and lead generation activities, processes, analytics, agency management and budget oversight. This is a growth and leadership opportunity for an experienced marketer with a true passion for software technology products – and food!
- Build and lead a marketing function that includes collaboration with Sales, Product and Tech.
- Plan, develop, and execute digital and demand generation programs to generate leads from both new prospects and existing customers.
- Accelerate the leads through the sales and marketing funnel, ultimately meeting quarterly and annual growth goals.
- Build multichannel campaigns (inbound and outbound) that align messaging to the target audience and buyer journey, including:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) — Deliver programs that improve organic search rankings.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) — Develop ad copy and landing pages to capture lead data from paid search engine marketing efforts.
- Digital Advertising and Social Media — Develop and execute targeted campaigns via social advertising (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), display and retargeting.
- Direct outreach — Work closely with Sales to develop interactions that drive buyers to act, including prospecting scripts, email templates and ongoing “sales plays” to support campaign activity.
- Develop and manage content strategy targeting unique prospect and customer groups and contacts. Content strategy should include multiple form factors and assets including marketing sites, landing pages, videos, sales enablement, and other marketing materials.
- Establish and manage quarterly and annual key performance indicators (KPIs) and budgets for demand generation.
- Measure performance of the marketing mix and experiment to optimise across marketing channels.
- Provide transparency to demand generation results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including content development in English.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt quickly to change.
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively in a team setting.
- General demand generation and martech skills, incl;
- Familiarity with the leading digital and social marketing platforms (such as Google and LinkedIn)
- Proficiency in advertising technology platforms (such as Google Ads and retargeting platforms)
- Experience with building and optimizing account-based marketing programs.
- Experience developing, implementing, and determining business impact through various approaches, including:
- Understanding of buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages
- Ability to forecast the marketing funnel to ensure campaigns are measured and optimized across the buying cycle and align with sales targets
- Ability to present results in consumable formats, including dashboards, reports and data visualizations
Seven years of business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience.
Ability to showcase results from prior roles and a portfolio that showcases your style and expertise. You need to have excellent ability to get things done and solve any problems which may arise.
Northfork is hybrid-remote, however placement for this opportunity is at the Stockholm Head office.
What we offer
- A growth journey, both personal and with the company
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks paid time off
Northfork is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and other statuses protected by law.