Country Manager USA
Be part of the rapidly evolving online grocery industry!
Northfork is currently seeking a talented, motivated and detail-oriented Country Manager to join our highly skilled Global team. As the Country Manager, you will be the principal leader for building a world class business in the US and neighbouring countries, obsessing over how Northfork can enter and win.
We are seeking the right candidate to bring their experience, skills, network and passion to grow and increase our focus in the US. The Country Manager will leverage their relationships with retailers, publishers and other potential strategic partners and combine with existing relationships and conversations already in place by the Northfork team, to create the foundations to achieve Northfork goals and build long-term value.
At Northfork we are spearheading the technical development of the grocery industry, working with the biggest retailers in the world, innovating and iterating through a close dialog with end users. From our head office in Stockholm we have built a SaaS platform that powers retailers to sell groceries from recipes. The recipes can reside on the retailer’s own domains, online store or surfaced at publishers.
Our vision is grocery shopping on autopilot, with a perfect result every time. To reach that vision we have developed the world’s best recipe shopping platform, along with gaining insights from our consumer brand Gastrofy. We currently work with Walmart, BuzzFeed, ICA and Coop to name a few of our partners.
Our technology is proven and adopted by some of the biggest retailers in the world. In joining us, we will be able to provide opportunities for growth and a Nordic approach to work-life balance.
- Lead the advancements of Northfork in North America.
- Define business strategy and tactics, including roadmap to reach Northfork growth plan.
- Coordinate and execute growth programs with a focus on partnerships with grocery retailers with value growth for both parties through recipe shopping on site and through adding external partners.
- Optimise the sales process and local business to reach revenue targets for future growth.
- Research and analysis of local market and potential partners (grocery retail and publishers).
- Educate the market through storytelling and sharing valuable insights on Northfork technology and expertise, put ‘shoppable recipes’ on the tip of customer tongues.
- Be consultative and data led in approach to build trust and credibility.
- Strengthen our customer relationships and nurture customer acquisition processes.
- Own the marketing funnel from awareness to revenue and re-engagement.
- Be accountable for client projects starting in implementation.
- You will work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, analytics, operations, and marketing to design and execute growth initiatives on your markets.
- Collaborate with the tech team on developing Northfork products to meet customer needs.
- Be strategic and tactical, find the right balance between focusing on immediate priorities whilst creating opportunity in the long term.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in or connected to the grocery industry, ideally technical consultant, SaaS sales or management experience.
- Previously held positions such as country manager, consultant, account director, head of online or similar.
- Proven track record for developing growth strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- Skilled in online grocery industry trends, identifying relevant players in the market and developing a variety of business concepts.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Creative, curious and take initiative.
- Sound leadership skills across all aspects of business and detail-oriented.
- Team player and approach work with a can do attitude
- High energy that makes all the team grow.
- Strong problem solving, communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree from accredited university
What we offer
- Complete medical, health and vision coverage including 401k.
- Generous vacation/PTO.
- Package include a competitive salary, bonus and equity.
Country Manager US will work closely with and report to the CEO of Northfork.
If you fit this description, then we would like to meet you! Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.